2011年9月30日星期五

a few funny things recently

I have been at home for a couple of days, except going out to shoot pics. All thanks to dammit papers :-( , and life would keep down until November.
Firstly I just present a few pics, which are all street snap without any topics.


 Place apples on stairs, can you get what it means?



 When it is gonna fade


Tower in Liseberg in the morning

Tail of the autumn


 Unknown Restaurant 


 I love the oven, pretty warm and romantic. If having a house, I wanna get it. 


 I shoot the fruits in market, while I shopping.





 Sit around the tree with friends,Chatting and Laughing without restriction.










================================================================================================================================================














I have to mention a pretty warm and romantic film "flipped". flipped is about a boy named Bryce (Callan McAuliffe) and Juli (Madeline Carroll), who grow up together. Juli as a little girl was attracted hopelessly to Bryce, when he moved to opposite of her house. In the next years, relations between them was going up and down.The boy seemed dislike her and do a couple of things, hurting  Juli's heart. Finally when the boy realized that he fell in love her so much, he must  overcome himself to win her back. 





Storytelling of flipped is special format,  it alternates between Juli and Bryce all the time. Therefore we can realize the same event from different view. Further more the casting is perfect, it makes you come back real 60's in American




I think flipped is not limited to love between men and women, besides that it express other types of love, the love between Juli and her father touches me so deep. I love girl with Juli's personality, she is brave and lively with a strong heart, and knows how to love others and herself. In my world, If you did not know how to love and respect yourself, nobody would appreciate you, and love is not begging. Juli is like a great tree, which enables to grow up independently, even if there is no boy's care.

没有评论:

发表评论